Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Innauguration Day

Hey there,

This is the first blog that I have ever attempted to create. It will be a simple blog in regards to anything and everything that I want to blog about. Generally speaking though, this will be my main conduit for getting my expertise and opinion on electronics, both Home Theater mostly, and Apple out to the world. I hope that anyone who reads this blog not only enjoys what they are reading, but finds it useful as well. I also hope that if you have any feedback, you will feel free to do so. In addition to giving me feedback on any number of posts, I also want to encourage two things. If you have a desire to hear my thoughts on a particular subject, feel free to email me. I will try my best to respond to your email, and create a post dealing with the subject theme, as soon as I can. I also want to encourage anyone who feels like writing a piece for this blog and site, to feel free to do so. I have no problem having correspondence working on entries. After all we live in the information age.

Jeffro

2 comments:

  1. Look forward to all the great expertise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the techno info in language even a techno-illerate, and largely disinterested, old-timer like me can understand and appreciate. Pops

    ReplyDelete